Managed IT for Defense Contractors
Increasingly Difficult to Secure IT Infrastructure
Achieving and maintaining compliance with mandatory cybersecurity requirements has never been more important. The Department of Defense (DoD) is adopting the new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework to assess and enhance the cybersecurity posture of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB).
CMMC ensures basic cyber hygiene as well as protects controlled unclassified information (CUI) that resides on the Department’s industry partners’ networks. In order to do business with the DoD, your business must meet the required CMMC level. All prime and subcontractors must also comply with a Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) upload to obtain future DoD contracts.
Future-Proof Your Environment
CyberSheath’s best in class managed IT services, coupled with our unparalleled managed security services, finally give DOD contractors a turnkey service for everything IT. We deliver assured compliance and powerful integrated services with cybersecurity and managed policy options.
Threats are global and ever-changing – and require a specialized skillset to truly protect organizations. Our managed services staff have multiple security and technical certifications including CISSP and include experts with previous roles at global defense contracting firms, managed security services organizations, and security software and hardware manufacturers.
Our world-class IT management experts are always ready to provide documentation and evidence to successfully pass a compliance audit or prove certification for your next government RFP or RFI.
Managed IT Services for Defense Contractors
Our comprehensive suite of services help your organization secure and maintain your infrastructure. They provide:
- Single point of accountability for delivering the requisite controls and for implementing across your IT infrastructure.
- Clarity in approach and expectations with a shared responsibility framework that is self-reinforcing.
- Compliance and competitive advantage allowing you to stay eligible to do business with the DoD by quickly achieving compliance and easily exceeding key requirements for documented business-winning proposal differentiation.
- Ability to add security-as-a-service. Leveraging CyberSheath’s 24x7x365 security operations center means someone is always watching your network – freeing up resources so they can get on with other important business.
- Flexibility to implement solutions in a way that suits your organization’s needs and meets the DoD’s requirements.
- Customizable solutions to meet the your company’s security requirements. Cybersheath has packaged offerings, allowing you to easily ramp up your security for greater protection, without having to deal with multiple vendors or security resellers.
- Base Service includes:
- Endpoint management and support
- Remote access via VPN
- Identity and access management
- Firewall and network management
- Operating system and network device patch management
- Infrastructure configuration management
- 24/7/365 support for support ticket management, issue resolution, end user support requests, change management, asset management, and system availability.
- Premium Service, in addition to the services above, includes:
- VOIP telephony
- Data storage
- System backups
- O/M365 Office Suite (beyond Mail)
- Base Service includes: